Knock Down Coolers
Chill-Pak™ knock down panels provide exceptional protection at an affordable price. Our unique design can ship flat, saving you valuable floor space and reducing in bound freight costs.
- Constructed of proprietary high-performance polyurethane foam
- Boxes are 32ECT, C Flute RSC, regular slotted containers
- Reduce costs associated with inbound and outbound freight, materials
handling and packing, overnight mailings, and recyclable containers
- Ships assembled, in box, or flat, saving floor space
- Available in a panel pair without boxes
- ISCs come stretch wrapped to pallets
Recommended UseFood, biological, and pharmaceutical shipments with frozen, refrigerated, or controlled room temperature requirements. Also used for extended shipping cycles.
|Cooler Specifications & Configurations|
|ID||Shipping Duration*||Payload Area||Outside Dimensions||Wall Thickness|
|CP1000||48-96h||7 x 5 x 5||10 x 8 x 8||1.5|
|CP1001||48-96h||9 x 7 x 7||12 x 10 x 10||1.5|
|CP1002||48-96h||12 x 9 x 9||15 x 12 x 12||1.5|
|CP1003||48-96h||12 x 12 x 12||15 x 15 x 15||1.5|
|CP1004||48-96h||14 x 14 x 14||17 x 17 x 17||1.5|
|CP1020||48-96h||13 x 13 x 13||17 x 17 x 17||2.0|
Custom sizes and configurations are priced per order. Freight quotes available (FOB Origin Springfield, MO 65802). All custom orders are non-cancellable and non-refundable and may be subjected to a cancellation fee.
Contact us or your local sales representative for details.
* It is recommended customers should test Chill-PakTM ISC’s for use in their specific application, as products are not warranted for any particular use, performance standard, application or purpose.