Chill-Pak- is a specialty manufacturer of cold-chain thermal packaging solutions to protect and maintain internal payload temperatures of temperature sensitive products over extended shipping durations.
Applications include (but are not limited to) specialty pharmaceutical, biologic, chemical, and food applications with temperature requirements ranging between -80c to 2-8c to CRT for 72 – 120 hours during its distribution through the supply chain.
Pasive cold-chain solutions maintain internal payload temperatures 2-3x longer allowing temperature-sensitive products to be shipped via standard Ground eliminating Overnight/Next-Day shipping.
Chill-pak cold-chain packaging include ISTA 7D/7E design and operational qualification with inhouse chamber testing (thermal and distribution testing)
23% of employees have disabilities including C-Ievel, championing the principles of diversity, inclusion, equal opportunity, and affirmative action. Goal: 40% by FY2021.
Life Sciences &
Federal Socio-economic certifications:
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Woman-owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone; Certificate #61136)
- Disability-owned Business
Missouri Corporation (Charter: 00349422)
- 326150 (primary) – Urethane & Other Foam Product (except Polystyrene) Manufacturing*
*Viable sustainable alternative to 326140 – Polystyrene Foam Products
- 561910 – Packaging and Labeling Service
PSC: 8115, 8135, 8145, 8150
- Sustainable cold chain solutions for temperature sensitive products (pharmaceuticals, biologics, and specialty chemicals) that require temperature assurance for 72 to 120 hours during transit.
- Reusable/recyclable solutions that eliminate waste while reducing cost-of-ownership by up to 40% throughout the entire cold-chain supply chain.
- Help meet aggressive cold chain packaging sustainability goals.
- In-house ISTA 7D/7E thermal chamber and distribution testing capabilities.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly solutions.
- Specialize in cold-chain packaging solutions with extreme cold and extreme duration requirements.
- Proprietary, turn-key design and manufacturing capabilities to produce custom solutions without high cost of molds.
- Comprehensive services, including temperature monitoring/tracking, and large-scale kitting capabilities.
Government Business POC: Stephen Foster
Engineered Packaging, Inc. dba Chill-Pak
1350 E Saint Louis St, Springfield, Missouri 65802
DOWNLOAD CAPABILITY STATEMENT
REQUEST A QUOTE
Download Company Capability Statement
Get more information on our capability Statement
Featured Government cold-chain
Specialty parcel shippers for national and global distribution of Covid-19 vaccines requiring ultra-cold temperatures over extreme durations.
Collapsible design allows parcel shippers to ship in flat reducing inbound freight costs and warehouse space. Ship more per pallet.
100% Curbside recyclable padded insulated liners are an economical and cost-effective alternative to non-recyclable EPS/Styrene solutions.
Recyclable unibody parcel shippers rigorously protect high-value products having extreme temperature and duration requirements.
Custom turn-key packaging design solutions for applications requiring a precise fit for superior temperature and shock/vibration protection.Contact us
Return/reuse solutions for true sustainable circular economy. Cost of shippers are driven down through repeated return/reuse.
Collapsible reusable insulated pallet shippers protect high-value palletized bulk shipments in closed-distribution loops. Eliminate refrigerated trucks.
Collapsible interlocking tote panel inserts for long-term reusability within closed-distribution loops. Ideal for DC-to-retail shipments.