Chill-Pak™ is a specialty manufacturer of cold-chain thermal packaging solutions to protect and maintain internal payload temperatures of temperature sensitive products over extended shipping durations. Applications include (but are not limited to) specialty pharmaceutical, biologic, chemical, and food applications with temperature requirements ranging between -80c to 2-8c to CRT for 72 – 120 hours during its distribution through the supply chain.
We help visually demonstrate company abilities to deviate from traditional non-sustainable cold chain solutions, eliminate excursions and failures, and reduce carbon footprints, all while significantly decreasing total costs of ownership.
Our one-stop comprehensive services cover the full spectrum of thermal packaging, including selection, design, sourcing, in-house ISTA 7D/7E chamber thermal and distribution qualification testing, manufacturing, and kitting.
Our proprietary manufacturing processes allow high-volume mass production capabilities, including small batch runs of stock and custom turn-key packaging solutions without the cost of expensive molds – all in a matter of days. National distribution footprint.
- Curbside Recyclable Shippers
- Unbody Insulated Parcel Shippers
- Insulated Panel Inserts for Reusable Plastic Bins/Totes
- Reusble Collapsible Parcel Shippers
- Reusable Collapsible Pallet Shippers
- Refrigerants, Temperature Monitors
Federal Socio-economic certifications:
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Woman-owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone; Certificate #61136)
- Disability-owned Business Enterprise (DOBE)
Missouri-based Corporation (Charter number: 00349422)
- 326150 (primary) – Urethane & Other Foam Product (except Polystyrene) Manufacturing*
*Viable sustainable alternative to 326140 – Polystyrene Foam Products
- 561910 – Packaging and Labeling Service
PSC: 8115, 8135, 8145, 8150
We create unique, innovative packaging solutions to protect temperature-sensitive products for our clients.
- Sustainable cold chain solutions for temperature sensitive products (pharmaceuticals, biologics, and specialty chemicals) that require temperature assurance for 72 to 120 hours during transit
- Reusable/recyclable solutions that eliminate waste while reducing cost-of-ownership by up to 40% throughout the enture supply chain
- Help companies meet aggressive cold chain packaging sustainability goals
- In-house ISTA 7D/7E thermal chamber and distribution testing capabilities
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We do not manufacture or use non-sustainable, non-ecofriendly solutions
- Our solutions extend shipping cycles from 24-36 hours to 72-120 hours (up to 2-3x longer), eliminating overnight shipping, scheduling hassles and issues, and product excursions and failures
- Our proprietary, turn-key design and manufacturing capabilities allow us to produce custom solutions without the high cost of molds
- We have comprehensive services, including temperature monitorng/tracking, and large scale kitting capabilities
Government Agencies and Prime Contractors looking for opportunities to meet contract set-aside, sustainability, or tax incentive goals and initiatives are encouraged to contact us to discover how we can help.
Government Business POC: Stephen Foster
Engineered Packaging, Inc. dba Chill-Pak
1350 E Saint Louis St, Springfield, Missouri 65802