Collapsible Insulated Shipping Coolers
Chill-Pak™ knock-down panels provide exceptional protection at an affordable price. Due to its collapsible design, it saves tremendously on inbound freight in that it ships in flat, reduces warehouse footprint, AND maintains temperature longer.
Our knock-down solutions are perfect for shipping high-value, high-dollar specialty pharmaceuticals and biologics.
PUR Knock-Down Cooler Specifications
- Constructed of proprietary high-performance polyurethane foam
- Boxes are 32ECT, C Flute RSC, regular slotted containers
- Reduce costs associated with inbound and outbound freight, materials
handling and packing, overnight mailings, and recyclable containers
- Ships assembled, in box, or flat, saving floor space
- Available in a panel pair without boxes
- ISCs come stretch wrapped to pallets
Recommended UseFood, biological, and pharmaceutical shipments with frozen, refrigerated, or controlled room temperature requirements. Also used for extended shipping cycles.
|Cooler Specifications & Configurations|
|ID||Shipping Duration*||Payload Area||Outside Dimensions||Wall Thickness|
|CP1000||48-96h||7 x 5 x 5||10 x 8 x 8||1.5|
|CP1001||48-96h||9 x 7 x 7||12 x 10 x 10||1.5|
|CP1002||48-96h||12 x 9 x 9||15 x 12 x 12||1.5|
|CP1003||48-96h||12 x 12 x 12||15 x 15 x 15||1.5|
|CP1004||48-96h||14 x 14 x 14||17 x 17 x 17||1.5|
|CP1020||48-96h||13 x 13 x 13||17 x 17 x 17||2.0|
Custom sizes and configurations are priced per order. Freight quotes available (FOB Origin Springfield, MO 65802). All custom orders are non-cancellable and non-refundable and may be subjected to a cancellation fee.
Contact us or your local sales representative for details.
* It is recommended customers should test Chill-PakTM ISC’s for use in their specific application, as products are not warranted for any particular use, performance standard, application or purpose.