Chill-Pak™ polyurethane insulated shipping containers (ISCs) are ideal solutions for shipping larger cargo that need to be kept at frozen temperatures for overseas shipments or extended shipping cycles.
About Frozen Packaging Products:
- Constructed of proprietary high-performance polyurethane foam
- Boxes are 32ECT, C Flute RSC, regular slotted containers
- Reduce costs associated with inbound and outbound freight, materials
handling and packing, overnight mailings, and recyclable containers
- Rigid construction to stand up to your most demanding shipment
Recommended UseBiologics, chemical, and food applications. Extended shipping times for frozen products.
|Cooler Specifications & Configurations|
|ID||Shipping Duration*||Payload Area||Outside Dimensions||Wall Thickness|
|PQ1005-1||120-168h||16.25 x 16.25 x 14||20.63 x 20.625 x 18.25||2|
|PQ1006-G||120-168h||16.25 x 16.25 x 26||20.63 x 20.625 x 30.25||2|
|PQ1007-4||120-168h||39 x 18.75 x 13.5||43.38 x 23.125 x 18||2|
|PQ1008-5||120-168h||52.25 x 18.25 x 13.5||56.63 x 23.125 x 18||2|
|PQ1009-B||120-168h||56 x 36 x 20||58.38 x 44.375 x 28.38||3.625|
|PQ10010-S||120-168h||50 x 37 x 32||57.63 x 44.625 x 39.6||3.625|
Custom sizes and configurations are priced per order. Freight quotes available (FOB Origin Springfield, MO 65802). All custom orders are non-cancellable and non-refundable and may be subjected to a cancellation fee.
Contact us or your local sales representative for details.
* It is recommended customers should test Chill-PakTM ISC’s for use in their specific application, as products are not warranted for any particular use, performance standard, application or purpose.