Chill-Pak™ polyurethane insulated shipping containers (ISCs) are ideal solutions for shipping larger cargo that need to be kept at frozen temperatures for overseas shipments or extended shipping cycles.
- Constructed of proprietary high-performance polyurethane foam
- Boxes are 32ECT, C Flute RSC, regular slotted containers
- Reduce costs associated with inbound and outbound freight, materials
handling and packing, overnight mailings, and recyclable containers
- Rigid construction to stand up to your most demanding shipment
Recommended UseBiologics, chemical, and food applications. Extended shipping times for frozen products.
|Cooler Specifications & Configurations|
|ID||Shipping Duration*||Payload Area||Outside Dimensions||Wall Thickness|
|PQ1005-1||120-168h||16.25 x 16.25 x 14||20.63 x 20.625 x 18.25||2|
|PQ1006-G||120-168h||16.25 x 16.25 x 26||20.63 x 20.625 x 30.25||2|
|PQ1007-4||120-168h||39 x 18.75 x 13.5||43.38 x 23.125 x 18||2|
|PQ1008-5||120-168h||52.25 x 18.25 x 13.5||56.63 x 23.125 x 18||2|
|PQ1009-B||120-168h||56 x 36 x 20||58.38 x 44.375 x 28.38||3.625|
|PQ10010-S||120-168h||50 x 37 x 32||57.63 x 44.625 x 39.6||3.625|
Custom sizes and configurations are priced per order. Freight quotes available (FOB Origin Springfield, MO 65802). All custom orders are non-cancellable and non-refundable and may be subjected to a cancellation fee.
Contact us or your local sales representative for details.
* It is recommended customers should test Chill-PakTM ISC’s for use in their specific application, as products are not warranted for any particular use, performance standard, application or purpose.