Chill-Pak™ 120-hour Reusable Shippers provides a true sustainable and cost-effective zero waste program where the cost per shipper is driven down through repeated return and reuse. Leveraging the high-end performance and unlimited reuse of PCM (phase change material) or brick refrigerant, Chill-Pak™ Reusable Shippers provide a cost-effective alternative to one-and-done shipper solutions over long shipping durations (72-to-120h).
- – Eliminate single-use shippers that end up in landfills
- – Eliminate “wet ice” and waste with single-use gel packs and refrigerants
- – Reduce packaging size, weight, and dimensions with smaller profile
- – Highest thermal protection available eliminating excursions and failures
- – Ship anywhere via Standard Ground up to 5-days from central location, including underdeveloped and remote locations
This solution is ideal if your business utilizes a closed distribution loop or repeatedly shipping to an end-user on weekly or monthly basis. If you do not have a closed distribution loop, Chill-Pak™ will help you easily and conveniently establish a no-hassle sustainable and cost-effective shipping process for you.
ISTA 7D/7E operationally qualified refrigerated (2-8°C), CRT (20-25°C) and frozen (-89°C to 0°C) solutions available.
- Ship anywhere via Standard Ground up to 5-days from central location, including underdeveloped and remote locations
- Easy “do nothing” (hands-free) all-inclusive reclamation return/reuse process
- Eliminate “wet ice” and waste found with gel packs and refrigerants. Leak-free PCM bottles have unlimited use.
- Universal size reduces packaging size, weight, and dimensions
- Operational Qualified ISTA 3A and 7D/7E
- Zero waste
|Product Id||ID (in.)||OD (in.)||Temp Range||Duration|
|CP121212-VIP||11 x 11 x 11||12 x 12 x 12||2-8°C, CRT, -80°C to 0°C||72-120h|